List of thing to do to survive in the wilds:
- When you have spilled blood, remove yourself from the location as soon as you are able.
- Don’t follow anyone or anything.
- There are places you should not venture in. You will know when you are not welcome. Leave immediately.
- If you experience signs of confusion or irrational hunger, bind your legs and stay where you are until it passes.
- If it’s too good to be true, it isn’t true.
- When a member of your party goes missing, do not search for them. They are lost already.
- Do not listen to cries for help.
- Never take your eyes off the water.
Yew Branches & Winter Nights